Wednesday, November 30, 2011

(会員)2011年11月20日英会話レッスン生放送録画

Watch:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1321855164


Nico Nico Douga Nov. 20, 2011
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
1. Monkeys are less intelligent than ~?
apes

2. Chimpanzees, gorillas, orangutans, and humans are all =.
primates

3. Humans have hands. Monkeys have ~?
paws

4. Get your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ~.
ape

Get your hands off me!
Get your paws off me!
Get your stinking paws off me!

That stinks!
That movie stinks!
That movie stunk!
I stink at the guitar!

I stink at ~.

A: I got fired.
B: Oh, no! That stinks! (That’s too bad.)
5. you + insulting name
You are a moron!
You are an idiot!
You fool!
You imbecile!

He’s a handful.
I have a handful of questions.

It's a zoo/madhouse. =It’s out of control.
Work was a zoo today!
Work was a madhouse today!

Recently I can't seem to make any progress in my studies.
=最近勉強がはかどらないってどんあ感じでいうの?
I’m done!

6. Caroline: Some things aren't meant to be changed.
I guess we were not meant to be.

We were meant to be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment