Wednesday, November 30, 2011

(会員)11月21日 英会話ライブレッスン録画

Watch:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1321933505


Nico Nico Nov. 21, 2011
Beginner’s Class
They had a sale.
2,990 yen is a little expensive.
I got it on sale.
It was on sale for 1,500 yen.
Is it comfortable? --> Yes, it is.
Do you notice something different about the lesson tonight?
environmentally friendly = eco friendly

1. trouble vs problem
a.
○ I have a problem.
X I have a trouble.

b.
X I‘m in a problem.
○ I’m in trouble.

3.
X I don’t want to cause any troubles.
△ I don’t want to cause any trouble.
○ I don't want any problems.
問題は起こしたくないんだよ。
○ I don't want to make any problems for you.
○ I don't want to cause any problems for you.
4.
I don't want to trouble you.

5. どうしたの?
What’s wrong?
What’s the matter with you?
What’s troubling you?

6. 何か文句でもある?
What's your problem?

7. 問題児?
a problem child
a trouble-maker/a trouble making kid
He is trouble.
a troubled child = the same meaning but this has the nuance of a victim
a bad boy

8.
○ I’m having trouble Ving.
X I’m having a trouble Ving.
○ I’m having a problem Ving.
○ I’m having a problems Ving.
X I’m having problem Ving.
○ I'm having difficulty losing weight.
I'm having trouble losing weight.


○ I’m having trouble with NOUN.
○ I’m having a problem with NOUN.
○ I’m having trouble with my elbow.
○ I’m having trouble with my backhand.

10. 面倒[厄介事・ゴタゴタ]はごめんです。
I don't want any trouble.

11. Stay out of trouble!

------------------------------
2. I'll take care of it. 私に任せて。/引き受けた。/私がそれをやります[処理します]

3. 大丈夫だよ。僕に任せておいて!
No problem. Leave it to me!

4. cope with 〔困難・問題など〕に立ち向かう
Japan is coping with the crisis.. (危機)

No comments:

Post a Comment