Wednesday, November 30, 2011

(会員)11月25日 英会話ライブレッスン録画

ニコニコ動画 (公開) Lesson

Watch this:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1322259707

Nov. 25, 2011: Conversational
1. Good to meet you!
Me too! = ~. (1 word!)

2. Why did you come to Japan?
= What ~ you to Japan?

3. That was easy! = Piece of ~!

4. That was a piece of cake! =
That was a ~.

5. I have no idea what he said.
= That was ~ to me.

6. 彼は私にやさしいしいです。
He is nice ~ me.

7. 意地悪しないで。/いじめないで。
Don't be ~ to me.

8.
A: Let's go out tomorrow night.
B: ~ good.

9.
A: Want to see a movie tonight?
B: Sure! What's ~?

10.
A: Do you want to see MARTIN'S SECRET tonight?
(MARTIN'S SECRET =movie title)
B: Sure, but who's ~ it?

11. 良い日本料理を教えていただけませんか?

12. recommend より shouldの方がよく使う。
X I recommend you to see that movie.
---> ???

13. 予約をしたいのですが。

14. 私のフライトは三時に出発します。


Answer: 1. Likewise., 2. brought, 3. cake, 4. cinch/breeze, 5. Greek, 6. to, 7. to, 8. B: Sounds, 9. playing/showing, 10. in, 11. Could you recommend a good Japanese restaurant?
12. You should see that movie. 13. I want to make a reservation., Can I make a reservation?, 14. My flight leaves at 3pm., 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment