Thursday, January 17, 2013

(会員)1月14日 (月曜日) 11pm 初級 - must know English



1. Come on! 
a) hurry 
b) I don't believe you.

2. Come in!
どうぞ 入ってください。

3. to come at somebody 
He came at me. 

4. to come on to sb = to hit on sb = to NAMPA sb
to flirt with sb

5. to come apart = to break up into many pieces

6. come along = to go together with sb
Can I come along?
Would you like to come along?
Why don't you come along?

7. to come up with st = to have an idea 
I came up with a good idea!
How did you come up with that? 
I couldn't come up with anything. 

8. to come out of the closet = to admit to a secret  
He came out to his parents. 

9. to come across st = to find by chance 
I came across an interesting article.

to bump into = to run into = to meet by chance

10. to come with st= 付いている
Does it come with fries?

11. Come again? = One more time please.

12. come across = to give sb the image that….
He comes across as a very nice person.
印象がある





No comments:

Post a Comment