Sunday, January 20, 2013

(会員)1月20日 (日曜日) 11pm Beginner

(会員)1月20日 (日曜日) 11pm Beginner
1. Could you tell me how to get to the supermarket?

TIME OUT:
X Face to face: This is Akiko Tanaka.
O Face to face: I'm Akiko Tanaka.
O On phone: This is Akiko Tanaka.
O Face to face: Hi, I'm Akiko Tanaka. This is my friend, Junko.

2. Could you tell me how to get a boyfriend / girlfriend?
2. Could you tell me how to meet a boy / girl?
2. Could you show me how to kiss?
2. Could you teach me how to kiss?

3. Could you tell how to get a bus to Tokyo?
3. Could you tell how to catch to Tokyo by bus?
3. Could you tell how to get to Tokyo by bus?

4. Could you show me how to pump gas?

5. Could you tell how to connect to the Internet?

6. Could you show me how to fix a computer?

--------------------
Could you VERB?
Could you help me? I'm looking for a t-shirt.
Could you give me a hand?
Could you do me a favor?

Could you lend me a pen?
Could you loan me some money?
Could you pass me the salt?
-------------
Can I help you?
------------
Could I verb? = 許可
Could I have a glass of water?
Could I have some water? 
Could I have water?
-------------
May I sit here?
May I help you?

I spent a few hours today trying to learn how to use some new software.


No comments:

Post a Comment