Wednesday, January 23, 2013

(会員)1月23日 (水曜日) 11pm 中級ー上級





2. terminal illnesses

3. a burden

4. a gaffe
He made a gaffe.
He put his foot in his mouth. 
I misspoke. 
I spoke out of turn. 

I shouldn't have said that. 

I take it back. 

5. Many Japanese hostages were killed. 

6. Conspiracies often pop up when something like this happens.

a conspiracy = 陰謀

Sandy Hook Elementary School

7. Does it ring a bell?

8. I lost my train of thought. 

9. The US Government staged the whole thing.

10. He took a drug called acid. 
acid=LSD
It's a hallucinagenic. 

11. He took an acid trip.
trippy = weird, interesting/cool

12. He is tripping. 
Are you crazy? Are you tripping?

SLANG* 
13. Bring it! = Do your best! / Let's fight!

14. He's green. = He does not have experience.


15. Could you break it down for me? 

16. He is two faced.
He is two-faced.
He is a two-faced liar.

17. I need some green. = money

http://ja.musicplayon.com/lyrics?v=219718

Karmin - Hello
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_I0DBUA_GI


No comments:

Post a Comment