Tuesday, January 29, 2013

(会員)1月29日 (火曜日) 11pm 中級-上級 Movie Quotes

Jan. 29, 2013
1. frankly  to be honest   honestly   in truth   to tell the truth

#1 Gone With the Wind
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
I don't care. I don't give a damn!  I don't give a shit/fuck!

#2 The Godfather
"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."

A: Victor, I want to buy your car.
B: Make me an offer.

I made him an offer.   

3. On the Waterfront
He threw the fight.
He is regretting throwing the fight. 

物乞い a bum, a beggar

"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

4. The Wizard of Oz
"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

5. Casablanca
"Here's looking at you, kid."
Here's to your new job. 
Here's to your new dog.

6. Dirty Harry

That really made my day! = That made me really happy.
Go ahead. Make my day! やれるものならやってみろ。望むところだ!
You made my day.

7. Boulevard
"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

8. Star Wars
"May the Force be with you."

9. All About Eve
"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

10. TAXI DRIVER
"You talkin' to me?"

It's a threatening expression.

#11 "What we've got here is failure to communicate."
#12 "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
#13 "Love means never having to say you're sorry."
#14 "The stuff that dreams are made of."
#15 "E.T. phone home." (If anyone can tell me where to find the real clip I will gladly post it in)
#16 "They call me Mister Tibbs!"
#17 "Rosebud."
#18 "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"
#19 "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!"
#20 "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

And yes I did use some clips from other accounts so I must apologize because I'm not going to post user account names if I take the clips form you there's to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment