Monday, March 4, 2013

(公開)英会話ライブレッスン 3月01日(金曜日)23:00日本語で何って言う?


March 1, 2013

Are you a Mac or Windows person?

Who is your favorite Beatle?

hypothetical question: 仮定法の質問

What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Do you have any hobbies?
--> What do you like to do for fun?

You read my mind!

Japanese are really bad at English.


Not natural: What's your hobby?
Not so natural: Do you have any hobbies?

What do you like to do for fun?=
What do you like to do for kicks?

What are you into?

What are you interested in?

won't    vs    want

Would you like to have dinner with me?
Would you like to go to dinner with me?


Please have a drink.

Did you have a nice dinner?
Did you have a nice lunch?

X I like to listen to the music.
I like to listen to music.
I like listening to music.       

Kanpai! = Bottoms up!
Here's mud in your eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment