Monday, March 4, 2013

(会員) 2月21日 (木曜日) 11:00pm - Beginner Level - Intros, Visiting, Occupation

(会員) 2月21日 (木曜日) 11:00pm - Beginner Level - Intros, Visiting, Occupation

Feb. 21, 2013
 (会員) 221 (木曜日) 11:00pm - Beginner Level - Intros, Visiting, Occupation[Details]

Please introduce yourself.
Telephone: This is Victor. 
Face to face: I'm Victor. My name is Victor.

I'd rather not say. 
I prefer not to say. 
I work for + company that pays you. 
I work at + place you work. 

I work for the government. 
I work at the Toyota Company.
I work in Toyota City.

How long have you been here? いつ頃からここに来ているのですか.

Why did you come to Japan? --> What brought you to Japan?

Do you like Japan? vs. How do you like Japan?

You have a lovely home.  
I love your home. 
That is a beautiful couch.  

Welcome to my home. 
Welcome to my humble abode. 
Welcome to my humble home. 
-----------
What is your job?

What do you do? 

What do you do for a living? 

Do you like your job? 
It's a living. 
It pays the bills.

What is your job? 
What do you do? 
What is your occupation? 
What is your profession?

I am a professional ~.

I am an artist at heart, but I am a car saleman by profession.


No comments:

Post a Comment