Thursday, November 28, 2013

11pm Monday Night - Members Only! 英会話ライブレッスン 初級 - Conversation


It's cold.

Welcome to STORE NAME!
May I help you? 
What can I help you with today? 
How may I help you? 
Let me know if I can help you find anything.

I'm looking for ~. 

What can I get you?

I'd like ~. 
I'd like the ~.
I'd like a beer. 
I'd like another beer, please. 

I used to…  
I used to live in NYC.  
I used to read comic books.  
I used to be follow baseball.  

My hobby is ~.  (<-- natural="" not="" p="">
I'm interested in ~. 
I like Ving.  
I like running. 

I'm into cosplay.  
I'm into rock music.   
What kind of ~ are you into? 

I bet. 

Yeah, I bet. = I don't think so. 

You bet. = Yes., Sure., No problem., You're welcome.


If someone sneezes, you should say, "Bless you!"
Gesundheit

It wasn't my fault. 
My bad.


My mistake.

I mistook A for B. 

I took him for an honest man. 

I took him for his brother. 

I didn't take you for a coward.












No comments:

Post a Comment