Thursday, November 28, 2013

11pm Saturday Night - Members Only! 英会話ライブレッスン MIXED: Fun English from the NEWS!


He often gets into trouble. 
get into trouble = to get into a negative situation 

I'm in trouble. = a) I am in a bad situation. b) Someone is angry with me. 

FOX NEWS is conservative. 保守的
FOX NEWS is not liberal. 

He snapped. 
He tends to 動詞
He tends to snap.  
He has a tendency to snap. 

He used a gay slur last week.

Ya got a fag? = Do you have a cigarette?

He is gay. He is a homosexual. 

He is a fag. 

MSNBC yanked his show.

to pull hard = to yank

MSNBC yanks Baldwin show for two weeks over gay slur
over = because of 
-----------------------------------
Jean Claude Van Damme
He is a has been.
He is a has been.
He does a full split.
The Epic Split
JCVDamme is making a come back.
The Hunger Games
Small-town theater all fired up for 'Hunger Games'

I'm really excited about my trip.
I'm really fired up about my trip. 
ANCHORMAN
The Anchorman sequel is coming out soon.

He said a threequel is a possibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment