Thursday, November 28, 2013

(会員)Nov.22 英会話ライブレッスン Dialogue (Mix Level)


Leigh, Yoko & Theo

You need a teacher to really understand some of the subtle points.

まあ、驚いた。入って。Hi. This is a surprise! Come in.
Oh, what a surprise! Please come in! / Come on in!

散歩に行こうと思って。一緒にこない。
I'm going for a walk.  
I was thinking about going for a walk. 
I was just about to go for a walk. 

Would you like to join me?
Why don't you join me?
Want to come with me?  
Want to come with? 
Join me?
Won't you come with me? 

  スタンがカイを動物園へ連れて行ったの。 I want to get some exercise.

 どこに行くつもり? Where are you going? Where are you thinking of going? Where are you planning on going? 

公園を抜ける Wildwood Trailを通って川へ。6マイルくらいね。
I'm thinking of taking the Wildwood Trail through the park and down to the river. 
It's about 6 miles. 

Lee: That's a good walk. 

good = at least 

Q: How tall is he? 
A: He's a good 175 cm tall. 

Q: How old is he?
A: He is a good 80 years old. 

Q: How long is Titanic?
A: It's a good 3 hours long. 
It must be a good 3 hours long.


アイリスをバックパックに入れて連れて行く? Do you want to take Iris in the backpack? 

いいえ、お昼寝しているわ。
No, she's taking a nap right now. 
No, she's napping. 


????

通勤中に先生のビデオを使っています(^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment