Friday, February 28, 2014

Feb 28, 2014 公開イングリッシュレッスン! 英語好きカモ〜ン!!

Feb 28, 2014 公開イングリッシュレッスン! 英語好きカモ〜ン!!

1. I'm having a little trouble Ving.
I'm having a little trouble typing.

2. I am easy to fool. 
I am easily fooled.
I get deceived easily.
I am gullible.

3. I am easy to talk to. =
I am a good listener.
He/She is easy to talk to. =
He/She is a good listener.

4. What is the difference between
a double pane window and double glazed window?

5. Somebody is easily + KRK.
He is easily fooled.
He is easily convinced.

6. I get 形容詞 easily.
I get tired easily.
He gets angry easily.
She gets drunk easily. 

7. loaded = a) VERY drunk, b) rich,
He is loaded. 

8. I am in ~ heaven.
     I am in seventh heaven.

9. I'm on cloud ~.
    I'm on cloud nine.

10. I am so sleepy. I need to catch ~ winks.
I need to take a nap. = I need to catch 40 winks.

11. She gave me 13 eggs. = She gave me a baker's dozen.

12. Wait a moment. = Give me ~ minutes.
Wait a moment. = Give me 2 minutes.

13. I cannot dance well. = I have ~ left. feet.    
        I cannot dance well. = I have two left. feet. 

14. my job = my ~ to ~.
       my job = my 9 to 5.


15. It's open 24/7. = always open.

No comments:

Post a Comment