Friday, August 1, 2014

(公開)8月01日(金)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン inviting & saying no thank you



(公開)8月01日(金)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン inviting & saying no thank you

Slow down, please.

Could you speak more slowly, please?

BUT FIRST...

expiration date = 賞味期限
expired = 失効した、期限切れの

Would you like to ....?

Would you like to join me?
Would you like to join me for ~?
Would you like to join me for a drink?
Would you like to join me for dinner?
Would you like to join me for a cup of coffee?

Are you busy tonight?
Do you any time tonight?
What are you doing tonight?
Do you have any plans for tonight?

Do you have any plans for Saturday?
 Do you have any plans for Saturday night?

What are you up to this evening?
What are you doing this evening?

Would you like to have dinner with me?

Would you like to go to the movies?

Want to grab some dinner with me tomorrow night?

There's this new French restaurant in Sakae I've been meaning to check out?  Feel like checking it out with me?

Would you like to…?
Do you feel like…?
Do you want to…?
How about ….?

Feel like grabbing a beer after work?
Feel like grabbing some dinner after work?

A: I feel like doing something tonight. 
B: Oh, really? Why not joining me for a drink?
―――――――――――――――――
Oh, tonight? I’m sorry. I can’t. I already have plans?

Rain check.
I better take a rain check. 
I have to get up early tomorrow.
Can I take a rain check?
Do you mind if I take a rain check?
Would you mind too much if I took a rain check tonight?
I’ll have to take a rain check.

Would you mind too terribly much if I...?

I’d love to, but….

I’m tempted, but I better not.
Oh, I’m tempted, but I better not.

That sounds tempting, but I better not.

No comments:

Post a Comment