Friday, August 29, 2014

(会員)8月28日(月)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン TOEIC English!


1. to take the bull by the horns 

I think you should take the bull by the horns and tell him. 

2. to be on the same page = to make sure that you and your business partner have the same goal 

and are thinking the same thing 

I want to make sure we’re both on the same page. 

3. to think outside the ~ = to have an idea that is very different from the usual idea

He’s a very successful businessman because he can think outside the box. 

4. to lay st on the line = to be direct and honest

I'm going to lay everything on the line and tell her how I feel. 

5. to bend over backwards = to do your best to make sb happy

I bend over backwards to make sure my customers are satisfied. 

6. to back out of st = to change your mind about an agreement and try to cancel it

He tried to back out of the deal. 

7. a deal = a business agreement 

It’s a big deal! = たいしたもんです。  

It’s not a big deal! =たいしたことない。

I made a deal. 

It’s a good deal. 

He closed a deal.

He backed out of the deal. 

It’s a bad deal. 

Deal with it.


to get a raw deal = to get a bad deal = to be treated badly 

No comments:

Post a Comment