Friday, August 29, 2014

(会員)8月29日(月)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン Conversational Expressions

(会員)8月29日(月)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン Conversational Expressions

1. 
A: I did something bad. I blame myself. 
B: Don’t kick yourself for it. 

to kick oneself = to blame oneself

2. How do you like to get your kicks? 
= What do you like to do for fun?

Just for kicks.  = Just for fun. 

4. I kicked ass today. = I did great today. 
I did great today.

5. 
A: How was the test?  
B: It kicked my ass.  

= It was really difficult!

6. 助かりました!
Thanks! I appreciate it!   
You saved my life!    
You’re a lifesaver!   
Thanks! You were a big help! 
I couldn't have done it without you!

7. はっきり決めてください。
Make up your mind!

8. 気が変わりました。 
I changed my mind. 

9. 微妙
I’m not so sure.   
That’s a tricky question.  
(That’s) Hard to say. 

10. 考えさせてください。
Let me sleep on it. 
Let me think about it.  
Let me think on it.  
Let me give it some thought. 
Let me get back to you about that. 

11. Have you ever thought of getting a dog? 
      Have you ever thought of me? 

12. Did you hear about ~?  (NEWS!)

Have you ever heard of ~? 

No comments:

Post a Comment