Friday, August 1, 2014

(会員)7月30日(日)23:00 〜 英会話生放送レッスン DOCTOR ENGLISH

(会員)7月30日(日)23:00 〜 英会話生放送レッスン DOCTOR ENGLISH
 
Channel live broadcast
(会員)7月30日(日)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン DOCTOR ENGLISH
1. How did you operation go?
How are you feeling?
local anesthesia
general anesthesia
Did you get stitches?
When do you get your stitches out?

2. I have a ~ache. There are only 5.
5 aches
I have a backache.
I have an earache.
I have a toothache.

I have a headache.
I have a stomachache.

I have heartache.

There are plenty of fish in the sea.

3. He has mental problems.
He has psychological problems.

4. He has asthma.

5. He has 糖尿病 diabetes.

6. He has a heart condition.

7. 肥満 He is obese.
He suffers from obesity.

8. He has cancer.
He has “The Big C”.
He is battling cancer. 

9. 微熱です。
He has a slight fever.

10. 風邪気味です。
I have a slight cold.   I feel a cold coming on.
I’m coming with a cold.
I think I'm coming down with a cold.
I have a touch of the flu.
the flu = ンフルエンザ
I have the measles. (はしか)


みずぼうそうmizubousou  = the chicken pox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment