Thursday, August 14, 2014

(会員)8月14日(木)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン Talking about privacy

(会員)8月14日(木)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン Talking about privacy

1. privacy プライバシー

2. That’s private. / It’s private.

3. プライバシー侵害 = That’s an invasion of privacy.

4. It feels like an invasion of privacy.

5. Can I ask you a private question?

Do you mind if I ask you a private question?

6. That is a privacy issue.

7. Did you hear the story about the shoplifter?

a shoplifter = 万匹をする人

8. Where is the privy?

privy = (noun) a toilet in a separate small building next to a house

9. He ate it secretly. / He ate it in secret.

He snuck some food.

10. I’d like to talk to you in private.

11. He snuck into the room.

When no one was looking, I snuck a few cookies.

When no one was looking, I snuck a few cookies into my pocket. 

12. Please stop talking to me. I just want to eat in private.

13. behind closed doors: in your own room, house, space

I don’t care what happens behind closed doors.

You should discuss it behind closed doors.

14. to let st out of the bag = to reveal a secret

I let it out of the bag.






No comments:

Post a Comment