Thursday, March 5, 2009

ニコニコ動画 Class, March 5, 2009

I’d like to see a movie.
I feel like seeing a movie.
I’m in the mood for seeing a movie.
I wouldn’t mind seeing a movie.
I could go for a movie.

a film


a flick

to go to the movies

to go see a movie

to go to the cinema

to catch a movie

to catch a flick


I'm a movie buff.
I'm a horror movie aficionado.
Who's in it?
Who does it star?
What's is about?
What's the premise?
How are the reviews?
The reviews have been gushing.

What are the critics saying about it?
They are raving about it.

Where does it take place?
What do you want to see?
I don't know. What's showing?
Would you recommend it?
I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars.
On a scale from 1 to 10, I'd give it a 7.

Do you think I'd like it?
Yeah, I think you'd like it.
I don't think it's your
kind of movie.

I don't think it
would be your cup of tea.

2 thumbs up
2 thumbs down

We should watch that
movie on the big screen.

That movie is so bad,
it's not even worth
watching it on DVD.

Johnny Depp stars as
Captain Jack Sparrow.

Johnny Depp, who will
reprise his role as Captain
Jack Sparrow in a fourth
Pirates Of The Caribbean film.

a sequel

a trilogy

a prequel

a movie critic

a sneak-preview=試写会

to bring a character to life

convincing

a premise

hokey

corny

predictable/unpredictable

a summer block buster

a block buster

to rake in money

overly sentimental

That movie had me on the edge of my seat.

a period piece

No comments:

Post a Comment