Friday, March 27, 2009

ニコニコ動画 Friday Class, March 27, 2009

Talking about
Norika Fujiwara!
----------------------
Norika Fujiwara
is in the spotlight.
It's rumored that she
was romantically
involved with Andy Hug.

People say she and
Andy Hug were involved.

I heard that she and
Andy Hug were secretly
seeing each other.

She did the voice of
Princess Fiona in the
Japanese-dubbed
version of Shrek.

She just got divorced
from Tomonori Jinnai.

She divorced Tomonori Jinnai.

She divorced him
over an affair.

He cheated on her.

He had an affair
with someone.
----------------------------
Vocabulary building
----------------------------
1. I was surprised.
2. I was at a
loss for words.
3. I was speechless.
4. I was alarmed.
5. I was astonished.
6. I was astounded.
7. I was bewildered.
8. I was confounded.
9. I was dazed.
10. I was frightened.
11. I was shocked.
12. I was startled.
13.I was stunned.
14. I was stupefied.
15. I had no idea
that would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment