Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nico Nico Douga - Dec. 27, 2010

Sorry for the delay.
I’m annoyed.
It’s annoying.
I had dinner
with my parents.
cochin chicken
My brother was bragging
about the chicken
to my parents.
This is the best
chicken in the world.
He bragged about
meeting Tom Cruise.
He wanted me
to back him about.
John said (A).
Joe backed John up.
(=Joe said John was
telling the truth. )
Nagoya cochin
is a local delicacy.
It was a big mess.
My father wanted
to tip the waitress.
He kept ~.
I used to ride
a motorcycle.
It got totaled.
I totaled it.
I dropped the bike.
My commute time has doubled.
She had groceries all around her.
I called the police,
and I reported it.
I'm in a hurry.
They could tell where I was.
I’m not following.
Then I started thinking
about my old friend Geof.
Geof fell into
a coma 2 years ago.
He lent me
a winter jacket.
He was surprised.
He said, “Oh, I had
forgotten about
this jacket. “
Geof and I had
a falling out before
he fell into his coma.
What a bummer.
That's a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment