Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nico Nico Douga Lesson - Made Dec. 21, 2010

What do you think of my hat?
It looks good on you.
That hat is you!
You are putting on the hat.
You are wearing the hat.
What do you get when you
cross a vampire and snowman?
frostbite
They serve beer in frosty glass.
It’s super cold.
It's freezing.
cool < chilly < freezy
It’s nippy!
It’s nippy out!




Practical English.
1. I put on my clothes.
= I got dressed.
work/job
仕事に行きました
I went to work.
I hate my job.
I’m looking for a job.
職場に電話して。
Call me at work tomorrow.
I have the day off tomorrow.
I don’t have to work tomorrow.
I’m off tomorrow.
今日は休みを取った。
I took the day off.
Take the rest of the day off.
I took the morning off.
のっぴきならいようで帰る
I went home early.
I called in sick.
He’s faking it.
He's faking being sick.
He's faking his illness.
He had a death in the family.

It will be sporadic.

No comments:

Post a Comment