Tuesday, October 16, 2012

(会員) 日曜日 11:00pm - 10月14日 Beginner / 初級

(会員) 日曜日 11:00pm - 10月14日 Beginner / 初級


DO idioms
1. I did the laundry.
I have to do the laundry.

2. I have to iron some shirts.
I have to do the ironing.

3. Can you do me a favor?

4. Did you do your homework?
Did you do/finish your homework?

5. I try to do some exercise every morning.

6. I do housework every Sunday.

7 Before I go to the wedding, I need to get my hair done.
8. Do your job!
8. Do your work!
8. Do your business!  = poop

9. How long does it take you to do your make-up?
How long does it take you to put on your make-up.

9.  I want to get my nails done.
9.  I need to get my nails done.

10. I need to get my nose done.

11. He got his ~ done.
She got/had her eyes done.
She had her breasts done.

12. Ganbatte? = Do your best!

13. He spent time in jail. = He ~ time.

14. I usually do the shopping on Sunday.  
        =I usually go shopping on Sunday.

15.  Q: How did you do?
A: I did well.
I didn’t do well. / I did badly.

16. Do you do karate?
X  Do you play  karate?

17. Do you bowl?


No comments:

Post a Comment