Monday, October 3, 2011

Nico Nico Douga – Basic - Oct. 2, 2011- Basic Questions

Nico Nico Douga – Basic - Oct. 2, 2011- Basic Questions
(会員) 初級英会話 - 形 容詞/adjectives & basic questions
1. How’s the weather in England?
2. How’s the weather where you are?
3. It couldn’t be better. = It's great.
4. 最近は雨が良く降っている.
It’s been raining a lot recently.
I have been busy/sick recently.
We have been getting a lot of rain/sun/snow recently.
It's been hot/cold/cool/warm recently.
5. What’s your job? (too straight)
What do you do (for a living)?

What kind of ......do you do?
Answer: work.

What ..... are you in?
Answer: field

6. .... はどこですか?
Excuse me, could you tell me where the bank is?
Excuse me, where’s the bank?
Excuse me, do you know where the nearest bank is?
------------------
adjective exercises:
------------------
1. I haven’t eaten all day. I am ....
answers: 1. hungry starved starving famished peckish
2. I haven’t slept all day. I am ....
sleepy / drowsy
3. He is very やせている。
slim / thin / skinny / skin and bones
4. He is ちょっと太っている。f
chubby
5. He is 太っている。
fat
6. He is 凄く太っている。
obese
7. charming / attractive / handsome / cute / pretty / beautiful / sexy
He is handsome.
He has a handsome face.
You have cute hair. < You have beautiful hair.
The view from my hotel room was beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment