Monday, October 24, 2011

(会員) MIXED 英会話/English Class - Daily Conversational Expressions - Part B

ニコニコ動画-Oct. 24, 2011-Mixed!
-------------------------------------------
6. say, talk, tell, speak
Could you ~ more slowly, please?
speak
What did he ~?
say
What did he ~ you?
tell
What did he ~ to you?
say
What did he ~ about?
speak / talk

~ hello to your mother for me.
Say

~ your mother I said hello.
Tell

Can I ~ you something?
tell
Can I ~ something to you?
say
Stop ~ to me.

7. see, watch, look
I like ~ TV.
watching

~ at me!
Look

I can't ~ it.
see

Oh, my God! ~ at the time!

That ~ good!
You ~ like my brother.
Have you ever ~ ET?
Did you ~ the news last night?
see/watch
Can you ~ my dog for a minute?
watch

8. 仲がいい
We are ~.
close / tight / good friends / get along
We’re close.
We’re tight.
We are good friends.
We get along.
(A) gets along with (B)

Related: Money is tight. = I am having trouble paying the monthly bills.
Related: My schedule is tight.
9. 同僚の1人とそりが合いません。
I don' t get along with one of my coworkers.

10. 私の友達の一人は病気です。
One of my friends is sick.
One of my friends is under the weather.
One of my friends is a little under the weather.


11. have vs. get
You have to see it!
You got to see it!

I had my car repaired.
I had my car fixed.
I got my car repaired.
I got my car fixed.

I had him take my picture.
I got him to take my picture.

12. 気にしないで?
X Don’t mind! Don’t mind!
Don’t worry about it!
Don’t mind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment