Sunday, December 2, 2012

(会員)11月30日 (金曜日) 中級ー上級 Whatever


(会員)11月30日 (金曜日) 中級ー上級 Whatever


Nov. 30, 2012

whatever

1. Use this as an answer when you are angry or don’t care.

rude=impolite

2. Whatever is OK.  = Anything is OK.

3. What you do, don’t VERB.

Whatever you do, don’t press this button.

= No matter what you do don’t press this button.

Whatever you do, don’t forget to turn off the gas.

4. I like whatever he does.

I love whatever you make.

whatever SB VERB = anything SB VERB

She looks great in whatever she wears.


Whatever you did was great.

Whatever you said made my mother angry.

Whatever he touches turns to gold.

Whatever I touch turns to crap.

I'll do whatever it takes.

I'll do whatever it takes to get you back.

He'll do whatever it takes to catch the criminal.


5. Whatever turns you on.=

Whatever floats your boat.

6. Whatever happened to  person’s name?

Whatever happened to Joe Sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment