Sunday, December 2, 2012

(会員)11月30日 (金曜日) 初級 - see, watch & look の違い

(会員)11月30日 (金曜日) 初級 - see, watch & look の違い


Nov. 30, 2012
They reflect the computer easily.

What is the difference between see, watch, and look?
1. look:
a) 命令
Look at me.
Look at my mouth.
Look up in the sky.
b) surprise
Look at you.
Well, look at him.
c) When you want information, we use "look."
Look at your watch.
Look in the dictionary.
I’m looking for my keys.
Have you seen my keys?

2. watch
a) activity
I like watching TV.
I like people watching.
I like bird watching.

b) being careful
Watch your feet!
Watch your head!
Watch your watch!
Watch yourself!
Can you please watch my luggage?
Can you please watch my baby?
I’m watching you!

3) see
a) ability
It’s dark! I can’t see.
b) understand
I see. I see.
I see what you mean.
c) dating
Are you seeing anyone?
I'm sorry, but I'm seeing someone.
d) SPECIAL EVENT
I saw THE HOBBIT.
I want to see SMAP in concert.
I want to see SMAP live.
I saw the Russian Ballet in Tokyo.

I was watching HOME ALONE on TV earlier tonight.
I saw HOME ALONE.
Have you seen HOME ALONE?
Did you see the game last night?

I looked into his eyes and I saw he was lying.
I was watching TV tonight, and I saw my friend Kat Mcdowell.




No comments:

Post a Comment