Monday, December 10, 2012

(会員)12月04日 (火曜日) 初級 - restaurant expressions


(会員)12月04日 (火曜日) 初級 - restaurant expressions

Victor

It seems to get worse at night.
Nice to meet you. – Niceta meecha.
I’m cold, and I have a cold.

a reflection=反射
prescription glasses = 度が入っているメガネ

Do you have a reservation?
I have a reservation.
My name is XXXX, and I have a reservation.
I have a reservation under the name ~.
I have a reservation. The name is XXXX.
Is all or your party here?
Are all members of your party here?
Yes, they are.
We are waiting for 2 members.

How many in your party?
I’m meeting a friend here.
Can I look for him / her?
I’m meeting some friends here.
Can I look for them?

Would you like a table?
Would you like a booth?
Would you like to sit at the bar?
Would you like to wait at the bar?
Would you like to wait at the bar until your table is ready?

Would you like an aperitif?
Would you like an hors d'oeuvre (or derb)
オードブル、前菜

Can we sit over there?
Some restaurant staff might try to take advantage of your good nature.

take advantage of st

They might try to put you at a bad table.
They know/think you won't complain.

Can we have another table?

Can we have that table?

Can we change tables?

Do you have a children’s menu?

What are today’s specials?
--------
water
Can I have a glass of water?
Excuse me, my order hasn’t come yet.
Excuse me, I ordered XXXXX.
Excuse me, I didn’t order this.
Excuse me, this is not cooked.
This is too rare.

Waitress: Can I get you anything else?
Can we see the dessert menu?
No, thank you. Just the check.
A 20% gratuity is included on groups of 8 or more.






No comments:

Post a Comment