Friday, April 19, 2013

(会員)2013年4月12日(金曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン Mixed - Mixed Topics!


(会員)2013412日(金曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン Mixed - Mixed Topics!

1. busy
I am busy.
X I am busy to study. 
X I am busy for studying.
O I am busy studying.
O I am busy with my studies.

2. say vs tell
He said "Good morning".
He said "Good morning" to me.
He said, "I am coming to the party."

tell + sb
Joe told me that he was coming to the party.
X Joe told that he was coming to the party.

3. discuss & mention
X discuss about 
X mention about
We discussed the problem. 
He mentioned he was going to Europe.
I can't discuss it. = I can't talk about it.

FOR ORDERS 
My boss told me to cancel the order.

4. He has a receding hairline.
髪の生え際が後退する. =  I have receding hairline.
He is going bald.
He has a bald spot. 
He has a big bald spot. 
Who is the cue ball over there at the bar.
Who is baldy over there at the bar.
Who is the chrome dome over there.
He is follicly challenged. 
He is balding. = He is follicly challenged.
He has a full head of hair.
My grandfather is 90, but he still has a full head of hair.
My son is only a month old, but he already has a full head of hair.
He has a thick mustache/beard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment