Saturday, April 6, 2013

(会員)2013年4月5日(金曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン 初級 - 交通で使う英語


(会員)2013年4月5日(金曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン 初級 - 交通で使う英語      
1. fare / fee / cost / price / charge
bus fare, taxi fare, subway fare, airfare/plane fare , 

2. What time do you leave for work?

3. How do you get to work?
How do you commute?

4. How long does it take you to get to work?
How long is your commute?

5. How far is your commute?

6. Does your company pay for your commute
Does your company cover your transportation expenses?
Does your company reimburse you for your commuting cost?
They reimbursed me for the taxi fare.


7. What do you do on your way to work?
I listen to THE radio.
I read a book.
I study English.
I watch movies on hulu.
I sleep. 
I play games on my smart phone.

8. How many times do you have to change trains on the way to work.

How many times do you have to transfer on your way to work?

9. What do you love most about commuting?

10. What do you hate most about commuting?

11. Do you get motion sickness?
Related:
Do you get carsick?
Do you get seasick?
Do you get airsick?

12. How often do you go on business trips?

13. Would you like to live abroad?

14. I was transferred.


No comments:

Post a Comment