Tuesday, April 9, 2013

(会員)2013年4月9日(月曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン Mixed - Travel English

(会員)201349日(月曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン Mixed - Travel English
Questions to ask someone after they've gone on a trip.
1. How was your trip?
2. How was the weather?
3. How was the food?
4. How were the people?
Were the people friendly?
5. How was the hotel?
Was it nice?
How was the room?
6. Where did you go?
Who did you go with?
7. Where in ~ did you go?
Where in ~ were you?
Where in ~ did you visit?
8. 
X Why did you come to Japan?
Why did you go to Alaska?
What brought you to Japan?
9. How was your flight?
10. How long was the flight?
11. Who did you fly with?
12. Were the drinks on your flight free?
Were the drinks on your flight complimentary?
This  question is  a little too familiar.
13. Did you see any movies on the flight?
14. Did you get any sleep on the flight?
I have trouble sleeping when I fly.
I can't sleep when I fly. 
I can't sleep on the plane.
PAST TENSE: I slept like a baby. I slept like a log.
NOW: He is sleeping like a baby.
I sleep like a baby when I fly.
15. Did you speak English while you were in the USA?
Did you get to use any English while you were on vacation?
I didn't get to meet him.
I didn't get to see him.
I didn't get to see that movie.

16. What did you do there?
17. What else did you do?
18. Did you have any problems while you were on vacation?
No, no problems. 
I had my bag stolen. I had my wallet stolen. We were overcharged by a local tour guide.
Japanese get overcharged without realizing it because they don't know about this.
それを知らないから、日本人はボラれても気が付かないままなのだ。◆【

---
19. I enjoyed taking in the sights. 
I enjoyed taking in the atmosphere.
20. I just enjoyed walking around. I enjoyed looking around.
21. Welcome to Japan!
22. How was your flight?
23. You must be exhausted/sleepy/tired.
24. Can I help you with your luggage/bags?
Can I help you with your bag?
25. Do you need to change money?
------------
26. Thanks for picking me up.
27. I would love a cup of coffee. 
I would love a beer.
28. I could use a shower.
29. I could use some rest.
30. I could use some shut-eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment