Tuesday, April 23, 2013

(会員)2013年4月23日( 火曜日) 22:30 英会話ライブレッスン 初級-上級 Random Topics


(会員)2013年4月23日( 火曜日) 22:30 英会話ライブレッスン 初級-上級 Random Topics

1. He is making a lot of money.

2. He is making big making.
He was making big money.

3. He is making money hand over fist.

4. He was raking it in.

5. He was making bank.

6. 〜 is very profitable.


7. I'm barely getting by.

8. I'm scraping by.

9. I'm having trouble making ends meet.
= It is difficult for me to make enough money to pay the bills.

a trip, travel, a journey
10.   I like to travel.

11. He's on a business trip.  出張です

12. He tripped and fell.
tripped and fell = つまずいて転倒しました

13. He is tripping.     〈俗〉による、トリップ
You're crazy. = You're tripping. = No way!
You must be tripping! = I disagree with you!

14. a trip = interesting person or situation
He is trip!
That guy is a trip!

Meeting Princess Masako was a trip.

trippy = 形容詞

15. to trip sb up = to become confused
That question tripped me up.

I took a trip to PLACE.

16. I tripped him.
I tripped on the table.
I tripped on a rock.

17. a journey
Life is a journey.
He journeyed to Europe.
O He went to Europe.

18. I like to travel.
X I like to take a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment