Monday, April 22, 2013

(会員)2013年4月22日( 月曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン 初級-中級 Talking about yourself


(会員)2013422日( 月曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン 初級-中級 Talking about yourself

1. I'm from New York.
2. I was born and raised in Nagoya.
3. I was born in Hiroshima but was raised in Nagoya.
4. He hails from Tokyo., Hailing from Tokyo, Joe lives in Nagoya with his girlfriend, Susan.

5. I went to school in PLACE.
6. I majored in English Literature, but I specialized in Shakespearean Literature.
7. I have a BA in ~. Bachelor of Arts
I have a BS in ~. Bachelor of Science
I have a masters in ~.
I have a doctorate in ~.

8. I'm a certified ~.
I'm a certified diving instructor.
I'm a certified masseuse.
masseuse 女性マッサージ師
masseur マッサージ師
I'm a certified acupuncturist.
I'm a certified therapist.

9. I like playing tennis.
I play tennis.
I'm into tennis.
It's kind of my hobby.
I'm really interested in ~.
I really like ~.
I'm into ~.
I enjoy ~.
I'm crazy about ~.
I'm nuts about ~.
I'm bananas about ~.
I am a ~ buff.
He is a history buff.
He is a bit of a history buff.
He is a bit of a ~ buff.
He is a baseball enthusiast.
He is a baseball nut.
He is a baseball maniac.
He is a baseball junkie.
He is a ~ junkie.
He is a ~ addict.
He is a golf addict.

10. I'm a Sunday ~.
I'm a Sunday golfer.  I'm a weekend golfer.
I play tennis off and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment