Saturday, April 6, 2013

(会員)2013年3月28日(木)23:00 英会話ライブレッスン(Mixed) How to use WOULD


(会員)2013年3月28日(木)23:00 英会話ライブレッスン(Mixed) How to use WOULD

1. 
Q:What would you do if you were rich?
A: If I were rich, I would quit my job. 

2. 
Q: Would you mind if ~?

First let's review:
Q: Do you mind if I smoke?
A: No, I don't mind. Go right ahead.

3. Q: Would you like to have dinner with me?
3. Q: Would you like to join me for a drink?

Q: Would you like a cup of coffee?
Q: Would you like something to drink?
Q: Would you like to sit down?

4. 思ったより形容詞だった。
He was more handsome than I thought he would be.
She was more beautiful than I thought she would be.
He was younger than I thought he would be.

5. 子供のころよく映画を見に行っていた。
When I was a kid I would often go to the movies.
When I was a kid I used to go to the movies often.

6. What would you say …..?
What would you say is your biggest weakness?

Who would you say is Japan's best director in history?
A: I would say Kurosawa is the best?

When would you say is the best time to visit Japan?

7. I wouldn't count on it. 

8. Don't count on it. そうとも限らないぜ。

9. You can count on it. = It will happen for sure.

10. A: Are you coming to the party?
B: You can count on it.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment